skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Red's Raves, Rants, & Ruminations
Or, "Life with the Boys"......
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Video of our back yard with down trees
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Definition:
Rumination
(rōō'mə-nā'shən) n.
1. The act of pondering; meditation.
2. The act or process of chewing cud.
You can choose which definition to use! :)
I think both might be fitting here!
About Me
Darlene
Rensselaer, Indiana, United States
View my complete profile
1 Samuel 7:12 (NIV)
Then Samuel took a stone and set it up...He named it Ebenezer, saying,
"Thus far has the LORD helped us."
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(19)
►
May
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(18)
▼
December
(10)
Three Musketeers
Video of our back yard with down trees
Previous Post came back to bite me.
We are spoiled -- or "why I'm glad I live in the 2...
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY!!
I survived the basement, now to make it thru a sno...
I call it never-neverland
There is no other title for this one than "Life wi...
Sometimes they look at me like this....(??!???!)
LAUNDRY!! ----AUGH!!
►
November
(7)
►
October
(1)
My Blog List
Raising Olives
New Blog
13 years ago
Eli's Escapades
Papa & Bubs on the beach
16 years ago
Hmm...
Been so long...
17 years ago
O Uncle Larry
Same as the Old Boss
17 years ago
Daark's Thoughts...
Other places of Interest
Revive Our Hearts Radio Prog.
Redhead T-shirts @ Cafe Press
Realm of Redheads Storefront
Playlist - ENJOY!
I really wouldn't trade 'em, but somedays......
See the Knees??
FEEDJIT-- Who's been visiting?
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
States that I Have Visited
visited 29 states (58%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
or try another
Douwe
Osinga
project
Blog Networks
Blog:
Red's Raves, Rants, & Ruminations
Topics:
Propst's
Join my network
No comments:
Post a Comment