OK, after this post, I am getting off the computer and back to the cookies I am baking and the laundry that needs to be "flipped" again....but I felt the need to vent about this quick a minute:
What kind of cruel joke is my body playing on my almost 37 year old, limited self-esteem? I've gotten these new "laugh-lines" sprouting up on my face as I approach 40 years old. I do not like them. So, I bought some "super crease filling, collagen miracle cream" to put on the lines @ night. What kind of skin issues do I have that I can get wrinkles beginning and still get pimples in the wrinkles??? I put the cream on at night and wake up with a HUGE pimple in the wrinkle in the morning?? NOT FAIR!!! Pick an age, face! Preferably, the younger one. At least I know how to deal with zits and at least they go away. The wrinkles look as if they are here to stay.
Ah, so goes life, I guess, huh?
New Blog
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment