Saturday, November 29, 2008

I stole this picture from Mike Fennema's facebook page........ no one else has emailed me one yet and I think it is a cool one to put up for a Thanksgiving day blog. This is my Gramma Fennema (mom's mom) with all of the great-grandchildren that were in attendance on Thanksgiving Day 2008. (I think 7 or so are missing) By January 2009, Lord willing, Gramma will have 38 great-grandkids!! If we were able to get everyone who "decended" from Gramma and Grandpa Fennema together it would be a total of 78 people from what I can calculate............5 kids, plus 5 spouses; 16 grandkids, plus 14 spouses; 34 great-grandkids (8 for Sharon, 9 for Donna, 14 for Gene, 2 for Carol, 1 for Deb), plus 2 "step" ones and 2 more one the way ---any day really. That's 10+16+14+34+4=78.......right?? I just had to do that math 4 times!! (pathetic!) The only ones missing from this picture are my Chris, the Rockford 3, and the Germany 3. What a legacy that comes from just 2 people -- gramma & grandpa, huh??

I'm going to try and upload this on my facebook and tag everyone............anyone reading this who can check my tags, please do and let me know if I got someone wrong. I'm kind of bad with the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment