Monday, November 10, 2008

I don't know how you people do this.......

I have started more than 4 different entries to this blog on different days and different times of the day and cannot get a complete thought down here. Someone is always interrupting me or needing something, or fighting with their brothers, or the phone rings, etc., etc., etc.

How and when do you people find time to finish a blog entry? Do I need to get up earlier -- say 1am instead of 1:30 and devote a 1/2 and hour or so to it then, when everyone is asleep? I actually think that might be kind of funny -- considering how completely incoherent I can be until the coffee has kicked in at that hour of the morning...........I actually ate CoCo Krispies that "someone" had shaken crushed red peppers (like you shake on Pizza!) into the other morning. I thought they tasted a little weird, and maybe CoCo Krispies shouldn't be making my mouth hurt like that............I discovered after I got home and looked at the cereal in the Tupperware container, that THAT was why they were hot! I guess they "fell out of Cole's hand" into the Tupperware and I should actually be thanking him for taking the container out. "But I picked it out and put them away." -- OOH, Sorry! Well, THANK-YOU!!

Hey -- wait a minute -- that was almost a complete thought and could almost qualify as a blog entry, huh?? Well, I'm not as bad off as I thought when I started this post, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment