I stumbled across this Video on Flixxy.com.....
It is a video that was shown to Sony execs in 2008 and is a little creepy. Lots of strange, information about the future having to do with technology, population shifts, jobs, etc. etc.
Made me think about the "sign of the beast". When we were younger and everything was being hit with a barcode, one of my school teachers warned us that the barcode may be the sign of the beast. That if we were ever asked to get a barcode tattooed on us or stamped on us in any way, shape, or form, we should vehemently refuse! This video makes me think about that kind of thing. Maybe binary code is the sign of the beast. I don't know how it all works and totally don't understand it. (I thought it was mostly 0's, 1's, & 2's -- not 6's--???) I don't even understand Html -- can only copy and paste it when I need to!
Now, I'm not getting all "millennial" or "end of the world"-y on here......really. Just something to keep in the back of our minds as the world progresses. Maybe the Mayans were right about the end of the world in 2012. I really hope not, as I don't think I want to be a part of that with the tribulation and the suffering and all the prophecies about the end times, but I guess God knows the time and date and will get us thru as he has planned all along.
Anyway, check it out.....it's just 4 1/2 minutes long, I think. Interesting (and creepy if you are in the mood I am in today.) :)





No comments:
Post a Comment